Company Name: Blair Fire Protection
Job Title: Fire Protection Project Manager
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Project Manager skills in the Fire Protection industry are in high demand! Blair Fire Protection is a recognized expert at designing, installing, maintaining, testing and repairing fire sprinkler systems. We are highly committed to the success of our customers as we foresee continued growth in Milwaukee and surrounding areas.
Company Website: blairfireprotection.com
We are seeking a highly motivated Fire Protection Project Manager who can thrive in a fast-paced environment balancing the needs of general contractors, architects, and local authorities to ensure customer satisfaction. A successful Fire Protection Project Manager will have a pulse on multiple projects every step of the way from pre-construction to close of project on the construction site.
The diverse skills of our dedicated employees are what make our business successful and a great place to work. We are committed to providing advancement opportunities, educational assistance, work-life balance and much more.
What’s makes a successful Fire Protection Project Manager?
- Project Manager experience in the construction industry creating, maintaining and managing budgets for multiple fire protection projects.
- Lead, plan, schedule and coordinate timely execution of installations, upgrades, and modifications of fire protection sprinkler systems.
- Provide detailed estimates for sales support; manage and execute contract change orders.
- Build relationships and maintain timely communication with owners, architects, general and sub-contractors, engineers and designers throughout the construction process.
- Provides value engineering options to increase efficiency and quality of product/services.
- Sprinkler design background a plus; AutoCAD, NICET, AutoSprink by MEPCAD
- Proficiency in Project Manager software; Procore a plus.
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical, Civil or Architectural Engineering, Construction Management or related degree (or equivalent work experience).
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
BLAIR FIRE PROTECTION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We Make it Easy
• Applying takes less than 2 minutes. No passwords or accounts to register or sign-in for.
• You are hired directly by the company – MRA does not make hiring decisions.
Founded in 1901, MRA is a nonprofit employer association that serves more than 4,000 employers, covering more than one million employees.
As one of the largest employer associations in the nation, MRA helps its member organizations thrive by offering the most comprehensive assortment of HR services, information, education, and resources to help build successful workplaces and a powerful workforce.
We partner with these companies working directly with their HR department and leadership to hire their talent. We are a direct line to the company, not an agency recruiter.