83 year old West Nashville construction company is seeking fabrication assemblers for our day shift that runs Monday through Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm. There will be opportunities for overtime.
- We are a drug-free workplace so you must pass a pre-employment drug screening to qualify for this job
- Must be able to read assembly drawings
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Must be proficient with small hand tools
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs
- Must be able to stand all day
We will provide training as necessary.
Compensation & Benefits
- Wage starts at $18.00/hour
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance available
- Company Sponsored Life and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short Term and Life Policies offered
- 401k with company match up to 4%
- Paid Time Off
- Company sponsored Employee Assistance Program
- Plus MANY more!
We provide and require a drug-free workplace. All new hires will be subject to a pre-employment drug screening as well as randomly selected drug screenings for the duration of employment with our company.