Are you looking to advance your construction career with a local leader?
Soukup Construction, Inc. is looking for a Full-time Construction Superintendent
Soukup Construction is a regional excavation construction company that performs site preparation, utility work, and demolition. We are seeking to fill a position for a Construction Superintendent to help manage an expanding portfolio of Earthworks projects. This position includes opportunities for growth and advancement, continuing education and development, and competitive salary ($80,000 - $100,000 depending on experience), full benefit package, and paid time off. No overnight travel is required.
What You’ll Do:
- Schedule, coordinate, and manage the daily construction activities for multiple sitework, excavation, and demolition projects.
- Know and thoroughly understand the blueprints, structural drawings, and site plans.
- Effectively communicate with owners and other contractors on jobsites, ensuring that their needs and expectations are met.
- Assist and coach field operators on efficiency, safety, and professional development.
- And more!
What You'll need to be Successful:
- Earthwork experience and construction industry experience required.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple construction projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and people management skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills. Ability to plan ahead and see the “big picture”.
- Positive attitude and the ability to represent the Company well with owners, subcontractors, and vendors.
What We Offer
Soukup Construction Inc. offers competitive pay and a great benefit package that includes health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, PTO and 401k.
Employment is contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug screening.
If you think you've got what it takes, apply on-line right now!