G3 Fire, LLC is looking for a Plant Manager / Project Coordinator to take the lead and provide direction for a growing business in all areas including management, production scheduling, customer service, purchasing and administrative work. Our company has about 10 employees right now, but we're hoping to double that size. We need someone with versatile skills that wants to help us grow.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- You’ll perform a variety of managing and administrative duties to support, to direct and to drive the business
- You’ll be responsible for planning, directing and overseeing the operation including hiring, coaching, training personnel
- You’ll be responsible for maintaining a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Eventually you will aid and guide the established sales channels, working on development of products and methods of marketing.
- You’ll be the main contact for production questions with customers, including coordinating with design for project priorities and due dates.
- You’ll organize our product inventory and request specific products to be cut or welded to meet the orders
- You’ll analyze the current production for project scheduling and lead times
- You’ll coordinate the purchase orders and purchase requisitions
- You’ll determine which products to order for the projects, order the raw goods needed, prepare quotes for customers, and issue invoices and packing slips
- You’ll get shipping and freight quotes and set up shipping
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- We're looking for someone with post-secondary education in manufacturing, management or a related field. We prefer someone with a Bachelor's degree or higher.
- We prefer that you have 3+ years of experience in managing a manufacturing plant
- You must have good math skills, ability to read product specifications and analyze and solve problems
- We’re looking for a self-starter with good time management and organizational skills
- You’ll need to have good communication skills including verbal, written and listening skills
- We prefer someone with knowledge of applicable accounts receivable/general ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures
- You must be detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- You'll need to have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and basic office equipment. Proficient in Excel
Here are some of the perks we offer:
- Great benefit package including health, dental, vision and life insurance, supplementary insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, employer matched 401k plan
- On-site gym
- Regular schedule of Monday – Thursday, 7:00 am – 5:00 pm, Off at noon every Friday.
Who we are:
G3 Fire, LLC is a subsidiary of Heiman Inc. G3 Fire, LLC has been fabricating custom products for the fire service since 2005. We are locally owned and dedicated to designing, manufacturing and selling high quality water tanks. (You'll get to work on tanks for fire trucks!) We believe our employees and the different perspectives that they bring to the business are the driving force behind our success. https://g3fire.com/
If you think you’ve got what it takes, apply on-line right now!