Sequence Inc. is a total quality solutions provider to the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Medical Device industries. United with our clients, we strive to provide services that result in deliverables of the highest quality. Through our knowledge, experience, and integrity we offer a level of service that is unsurpassed industry-wide. We specialize in providing excellence in Automation & Control Systems Validation, Information Systems Validation, Software Configuration/Builds & Administration, Training, Equipment & Utility Qualification and Validation, Laboratory Instrument Qualification, Project Leadership, Auditing, SOP Development, Remediation, and much more.
At Sequence Inc., our employees embody core values that strengthen our culture and guide our overall success. The ability to maintain a selfless, humble Attitude creates a respectful environment where ideas are shared and valued. Our teams possess the technical proficiency to do the work and the Aptitude to continue learning, growing and stretching their potential. Our unstoppable Initiative and willingness to get things done using new ideas grow our capabilities and drives our future achievements.
We are currently looking for a Laboratory Validation and Computer System Validation (CSV) professional to identify, develop, and conduct training on CSV and Laboratory subject matter as part of Operations. The position will require an individual who is motivated to work beyond the status quo, possesses great communication skills, and has demonstrated strong subject matter expertise in CSV and our Lab subject matter.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Training Program and Content Development
- Collaborates in the design, development, execution, management, and evaluation of educational programs and events, and a mentoring program
- Executes and monitors policies, procedures, standards and control systems for implementing and evaluating training programs
- Assists in developing employee learning paths, resources, training compliance and attendee records in our Learning Management System (LMS)
- Leads creation and coordination of training content and course development with expectations of consolidating information into a format from which trainees can learn. Whether it be an instructor-led presentation, a document, eLearning course, or video, the training they produce must be accurate and formatted in a way that trainees can develop knowledge
- Training Delivery
- Delivery of training with a hands-on approach on physical systems including 1 on 1 guided sessions on an as-needed basis
- Facilitates classroom training programs, services, and philosophies to field personnel throughout. Ability to quickly assess the strengths and needs of their trainees and adjust training to accommodate the learner’s needs
- Employee Learning Plan and Curricula Management
- Formulates training plan to fit knowledge base/skillset of employee base and company focus
- Identifies and develops curricula required for computer and lab systems validation disciplines, so employees are prepared for offering services at the highest possible levels
- Works with service vertical to identify appropriate learning plan for employees based on employee goals
- Participates in Training Committee to focus on a core training program to align global Sequence functions such as project management, resource planning (leveling), safety, opportunity entries, project setup, timesheet/expense report review/approval, employee on-boarding, proposal development, etc.
- Serve as a central technical support resource or facilitator for Sequence employees assigned to client projects
- Participates in client feedback/project review meetings to determine training gaps that should be mitigated
- Meets with team leads and/or operations managers in a 1:1 capacity to gain feedback on:
- What could be improved
- Issues they may have with completing their job function
- Suggestions on how to overcome obstacles and/or issues
- Industry trends
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in software or lab operations\validation consulting or equivalent. Consulting experience interacting with customers.
- Three (3) years of experience managing projects
- Demonstrated proficiency in oral and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with and maintain positive working relationships with students, peers, supervisors, and staff
- Working knowledge of MS Office products
- Proven ability to engage and transfer knowledge
- Experience in creating and delivering training programs
- Experience in adult education or mentor program management preferred
- Instructional Design Knowledge
Our team members must be knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile in the service of a client, your success is our success. Here are some of the Benefits we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer-paid long-term disability and short-term disability
- A $50,000 team member only life insurance & ADD policy
- 401k plan with employer contributions
- Generous PTO/ Time off
- Bonus Plan
- Reimbursable Expenses (Phone, Internet, and Mileage to Client Site)
We value our employees, and beyond the great pay and benefits, we care most about offering opportunities. We are a rapidly growing consulting firm and would love to discuss the prospect of you joining our team. Sequence Inc. is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities, EOE/M/F/D/V, to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Sequence or an affiliated Sequence business may not be eligible for consideration.