At Abbott, it’s all about providing an exceptional experience — for our clients, our construction partners and most importantly, our employees. Our team is made up of talented professionals who fully embrace the company’s brand pillars of stewardship, collaboration and integrity. They are respectful, hardworking individuals who take pride in what they do and in helping others achieve their goals.
In addition, Abbott’s size, combined with the versatile talents of our team, gives us the unique ability to adapt resources and approaches based on specific needs. This flexibility not only enables us to stand out from the crowd by being a responsive business partner who can quickly adjust to any situation, but also offer diverse and rewarding opportunities to our employees.
The Project Manager (PM) estimates and manages projects from the earliest conceptual phase up to and through final completion and closeout. The primary role of the Project Manager is to run one or more projects simultaneously, in such a manner that both the customer and the company are successful.
- Manage workload of project engineers
- Primary interface with owner and architect
- Maintain a high level of safety
- Work with the Superintendent to enhance project margins
- Make sure that projects are completed on or before the contract completion date
- Ensure that projects are built in accordance with the plans and specs approved by the owner and the architect/engineers/managers
- Ensure that all accounts receivable are current and projects are billed accordingly
- Provide job cost/margin forecasts
- Manage maintenance of RFI, COP and submittal logs
- Close out project cleanly and completely within 30 days of project completion
- Provide all pertinent information to the construction team
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills
- Understand accounting, financial statements, job cost, and cash flow
- Experience building in one or more of the following industries: Healthcare (OSHPD), Hospitality, Public Works and/or Education
- Must be able to pass a drug test and comply with our company vehicle safety program
- 4 year degree in a construction related major
Abbott offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, vision, dental, vacation & sick time, 401(k) with match and more.