Since 1946, Bituminous Roadways has aspired to be the company of choice for the design, construction, and maintenance of all asphalt pavement areas, including parking lots, roads, pathways, playgrounds, tennis courts, and running tracks. We are a union contractor with a diverse workforce dedicated to quality, safety, innovation, and customer satisfaction.
At Bituminous Roadways, we're energetic and passionate about what we do with an excellent reputation for performance and as a place to work. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
We are looking to add some additional Paver Operators. Our main office is located in Mendota Heights and jobs are located all over the Twin Cities metro area.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to operate a Paver
- Set-up paver before every shift
- Must be able to direct truck driver, enter paver smoothly, raise/lower box, and exit paver when empty.
- Observe material being dumped into hopper for segregation and proper consistency
- Monitor and maintain paver
- Able to read and understand grade stakes, automated machine control, cab displays, etc.
- Must be able to lift >50 pounds regularly.
- Must be able to work in extreme weather (hot and cold)
- Time Management
Preferred Education/ Experience:
- At least 2 years of Paving Machine Operator experience
- Must have valid driver’s license
All candidates are required to pass a thorough Background Check, Physical and Drug Test. References will also be checked.
Job type: Full-Time / Seasonal
Work Location: In Field
Benefits of Joining our team!
- Family owned and operated
- Paid Training
- Top of the line / well-maintained equipment
- Advancement opportunities – we aim promote within
- No travel – home every night
- Family Oriented – Annual events
Be sure to watch our video below on what our employees love about working for Bituminous Roadways, Inc.!
Bituminous Roadways, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBT community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V