Since 1946, Bituminous Roadways has aspired to be the company of choice for the design, construction, and maintenance of all asphalt pavement areas, including parking lots, roads, pathways, playgrounds, tennis courts, and running tracks. We are a union contractor with a diverse workforce dedicated to quality, safety, innovation, and customer satisfaction.
At Bituminous Roadways, we're energetic and passionate about what we do with an excellent reputation for performance and as a place to work. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
We are looking to add some additional Asphalt Roller Operators.
Our main office is located in Mendota Heights and jobs are located all over the Twin Cities metro area.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Distribute, break down, compress and give a finished surface to cooling asphalt
- Be prompt and timely for all assigned shifts
- Consistently keep equipment clean and organized to promote professionalism, safety and efficiency
- Make safety the main priority while working on equipment
- Additional duties as assigned by management
- Problem Solving
- Flexibility & Adaptability
Preferred Education/ Experience:
- Asphalt Roller Operating: 1 year (Preferred)
- Asphalt Labor: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school education or GED equivalent.
All candidates are required to pass a thorough Background Check, Physical and Drug Test. References will also be checked.
Job type: Full-Time / Seasonal
Work Location: In Field
Benefits of Joining our team!
- Family owned and operated
- Paid Training
- Top of the line / well-maintained equipment
- Advancement opportunities – we aim promote within
- No travel – home every night
- Family Oriented – Annual events
Be sure to watch our video below on what our employees love about working for Bituminous Roadways, Inc.!
Bituminous Roadways, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBT community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V