Since 1946, Bituminous Roadways has aspired to be the company of choice for the design, construction, and maintenance of all asphalt pavement areas, including parking lots, roads, pathways, playgrounds, tennis courts, and running tracks. We are a union contractor with a diverse workforce dedicated to quality, safety, innovation, and customer satisfaction.
At Bituminous Roadways, we're energetic and passionate about what we do with an excellent reputation for performance and as a place to work. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
We are looking for Dump Truck Drivers that are reliable, alert and safety-conscious.
Our main office is located in Mendota Heights and jobs are located all over the Twin Cities metro area.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Load and unload product
- Follow directions
- Be on time to work
- Strong communication
- Flexibility & Adaptability
Preferred Education/ Experience:
- Class A license with a current health card
- Familiar with the metro area and truck routes
- Experience hauling over-sized and overweight equipment
- Experience loading and unloading paving, large milling and dirt equipment
- Able to work overtime
- Flexible work hours
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Current driver's license with a good record
All candidates are required to pass a thorough Background Check, Physical and Drug Test. References will also be checked.
Job type: Full-Time / Seasonal
Work Location: Twin Cities & Surrounding Area
Benefits of Joining our team!
- Family owned and operated
- Paid Training
- Top of the line / well-maintained equipment
- Advancement opportunities – we aim promote within
- No travel – home every night
- Family Oriented – Annual events
Be sure to watch our video below on what our employees love about working for Bituminous Roadways, Inc.!
Bituminous Roadways, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBT community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V