Are you looking to advance your construction career with a local leader?
Soukup Construction, Inc. is looking for a Full-time Surveyer / GPS Technician
Soukup Construction is a regional excavation construction company that performs site preparation, utility work, and demolition. We are seeking a GPS Tech / Construction Surveyor to join our team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with GPS and surveying technology in a civil construction environment, be organized, personable, and able to work independently. This position averages 55 hours per week during the construction season and 40 hours per week during the off season. Position includes hourly compensation of $24-$27/hr (depending on experience) and benefits to include health, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid holidays, PTO, and 401k.
What You’ll Do:
- Construction staking in the field.
- Responsible for managing GPS equipment
- Modification of customer provided CAD files
- Installation of CAD files in equipment for machine control
- Topography take-off
- And more!
What You'll need to be Successful:
- Highly motivated with strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High comfort level with technology
- Ability to read and understand construction plans
- Experience with CAD
Performance of duties will require time spent in the office as well as local driving to and from and work performed at outdoor commercial jobsites. Work performed at job sites will require walking on a variety of surfaces in varying temperatures and weather conditions.
What We Offer:
Soukup Construction Inc. offers competitive pay and a great benefit package that includes health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, PTO and 401k.
Employment is contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug screening.
If you think you've got what it takes, apply on-line right now!