With over 32 years of experience in the construction industry, Western Rock Resources provide rock products for all aspects of construction, large and small. Our business is founded on trusting relationships, excellent service, workmanship that has enduring character, and meeting or exceeding customer expectations every time. We have staked our reputation on our ability to deliver each of these.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Have reliable transportation to the base shop
- Be able to easily lift 50 Ibs
- Ready and willing to work outdoors in ALL weather conditions
- Willing to work all days and hours required (weekends, nights, etc.)
- Knowledge and able to comply with Department of Transportation (DOT), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA)
- Ability to establish and maintain a positive and effective working relationship with other personnel
- Always properly use the appropriate PPE for intended use and application.
- Safely operate a variety of power tools including electric, pneumatic, hydraulic, gas, diesel powered.
- Safely operate a variety of hand tools including cutting tools, knives, hammers, shovels, rakes, lutes, torches, saws and brooms.
- Safely use ladders & fall protection and restraint systems
- Must have valid license and clean driving record
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must have 1 years minimum experience in quarry.
- Competitive Salary
- Community Involvement
- Team Building Events
- Annual Company Events
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
As an equal opportunity employer Western Rock Resources will hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. Western Rock Resources also enforces a zero tolerance drug policy.