SSI is looking for a Lead Customer Service Representative to supervise our Residential CSR Team. We are looking for someone who is outgoing, can work independently and continually motivate our team.
The Lead CSR will be able to handle customer complaints, keep the CSR team on task, and make sure everything runs smoothly. They will have an attitude that will be able to help grow our Residential Department. SSI's Customer Service Representatives/Dispatchers handle inbound phone calls for scheduling service and maintenance for our Residential Department, as well as other daily duties which include, maintaining our customer database, making daily outbound phone calls, routing technician based on location, and maintaining a positive team atmosphere with all members of the dispatch team.
This roll is a full time position with the hours of 8AM-5PM with a one hour lunch break. Our Office is located in Chantilly, VA.
Pay is between $18-$20 an hour plus commission.
- Previous call center experience - 5 year
- HVAC/Plumbing knowledge is a plus
- Must be able to type 70 wpm
- Ability to handle high call volume
- Ability to work independently as well as within the dispatch team
- Be familiar with main cities and locations in Northern Virginia
- Must be able to accurately document information into our customer data base (Service Titan)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD & Life Insurance
- 401k retirement with match
- 7 Paid Holiday’s per year
- Paid Vacation & Personal Days
- Continued education with periodic classes