Technical Sales Consultant : Southeast Territory
Allentown LLC is seeking experienced and enthusiastic individuals or company (distribution rights) to develop new business, as well as, manager existing accounts within a defined geographic territory. The position provides an opportunity to expand a well-established territory with an excellent and long-standing brand reputation in the marketplace.
Come join the team and make a difference! Allentown LLC. is the leading global provider in Life Science solutions. For over 51 years we've been proud to play our part in heroic global research that continues to improve animal and human lives every day.
We offer exceptional career growth opportunities, excellent benefits and a corporate culture that values creativity and achievement. We challenge our talented professionals to pursue initiatives and share responsibility.
As a successful Technical Sales Consultant you will:
- Market and sell biomedical research equipment to universities, hospitals, pharmaceuticals and biotech companies
- Through detailed product knowledge educate, conduct product demonstrations and interact with end-users, supervisors, managers, directors, purchasing agents and veterinarians
- Establish relationships and educate Architects and Engineering Firms on Allentown LLC's biomedical research equipment solutions
- Develop a business plan with management for weekly, monthly and quarterly strategic sales objectives
- Service existing accounts, as well as, develop new business; maintain appropriate sales activity levels at all times; minimum 10 sales appointments per week inclusive of both new and existing accounts
- Achieve and exceed revenue, profitability and product mix sales goals
- Attend all local and national industry meetings
- Set up product demonstrations for end-users
- Facilitate presentations for prospective clients
- Complete sales activity reports, maintain customer contact database, proposals, sales order paperwork, installation assistance and product training
- Serve as a liaison between sales operations and the customer
- Reside in the territory
- Valid Driver’s License
- BS/BA required
- Minimum 2 to 4 years sales or managerial experience in biomedical research related equipment
- Active member of AALAS and/or local branches preferred
- Independent minded with the ability to develop a territory business plan and sales strategy
- High level of professionalism accompanied with strong communication skills, excellent relationship building and polished interpersonal skills
- Documented track record of achieving and exceeding quotas
- Work experience must demonstrate ability to develop new client relationships and service existing accounts.
- Skilled at Power Point presentations with negotiation skills bringing a winning attitude
- Ability for overnight travel regionally
- Working knowledge of MS Office and associated applications
- Salesforce.com software experience preferred.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
Interested Individuals can send resumes apply online at www.allentwoninc.com/careers.