Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other. And we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA/Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Service and Inspection Administrator
The Service and Inspection Admin is responsible for initiating, conducting, and coordinating the clerical and administrative functions required for the effective operation of an office. The focus will be to maintain our compliance records within each city on inspections and service work. He/she will assist other branch personnel including key managers in a variety of administrative roles.
- Enter data for job setups for all divisions
- Manage and control documentation for each job setup.
- Reject any job setups that do not have full documentation.
- Setup electronic folders for each job.
- File the paperwork electronically.
- Send job numbers to sales / admin / PM.
Compliance Engine and Inspection Reporting:
- Review documents and jobs that need to be submitted.
- Create a checklist when setting up jobs to help manage the reports to be submitted.
- Submit reports daily and start each morning with this review.
- Become fluent in compliance engine reporting.
- Understand what cities require these reports.
- Work directly with division managers, sales, and field team to make sure timely submittals.
General Job Duties:
- Provide general administrative support for managers and staff
- Create, type, and distribute internal and external correspondence
- Maintain various types of records
- Assist in completing special reporting and licensing requirements
- Complete special projects as required
- Accomplish responsibilities as required using business software as approved by WSFP
- Offer suggestions and solutions on improving efficiency of general procedures.
- Develop positive and ongoing relationships with customers and team members.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED; or one to two years of related experience and/or training is preferred
- Possess proficient computer skills with working knowledge of business software applications (Microsoft office, Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Typing Speed 50 Words Per Minute preferred
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Puts forth a courteous, friendly, helpful attitude at all times when speaking with customers or dealing with other associates
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug screen test and background check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor