Title: Associate General Counsel
Type: Full Time – Exempt
Reports To: General Counsel & Vice President
Wright Service Corp., a family of companies with operations throughout the United States and Canada, has an opening for its in-house Associate General Counsel position in its West Des Moines, Iowa, office. The Associate General Counsel reports directly to General Counsel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advise key stakeholders on a wide range of legal issues
- Prepare, review and negotiate transactional agreements for all business units
- Advise management with respect to legal issues related to the development and implementation of business strategy, internal and external governance, corporate structure and organizational issues, and other related legal matters
- Coordinate and supervise outside counsel performing transactional/corporate services
- Perform other duties as related or assigned
Education & Experience:
- The ideal candidate would have 3-5 years of progressive experience authoring, revising and negotiating diverse transactional/corporate agreements
- Juris doctorate and bar admission required
Wright Service Corp. Offers:
- Generous benefit package
- Incentive compensation
- 401k & participation in Wright Service Corp.’s employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- Wellness program & monthly wellness reimbursement
- Rich culture – driven by employee ownership and intentional leadership
Please visit our website at http://www.wrightservicecorp.com/careers/ and submit an application, along with an introductory letter detailing experience, resume, and salary requirements.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Lynsie Hanssen at email@example.com.