Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other. And we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
Benefits are through the local union organization.
Fire Sprinkler Fitter Apprentice
Fire Sprinkler Fitter Apprentices are pipefitting specialists in the fire protection industry and Western States Fire Protection is seeking qualified applicants for this position.
• Install, repair and maintain all types of fixed extinguishing systems, including underground piping
• Responsible for installing and servicing a variety of other fire protection equipment such as standpipes, carbon dioxide systems, halon systems, foam systems and dry chemical systems
• Travel within the state to work on various locations/job sites as necessary
• Comply with union collective bargaining agreement
• Willing to become a member of the UA Local Union
• At least 18 years old
• High school diploma OR GED required
• Possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record; in accordance with Company policy
• Willing to lift up to at least 50 pounds
• Willing to climb ladders
• Strong mechanical background is preferred
• Ability to work in a fast-paced construction environment, with or without reasonable accommodation
• Willing to pass a post offer drug test and background check; if applicable
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor