Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other and we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Fire Alarm Service Technician
This position requires the ability to service, repair, and replace Fire Alarm products and inspect Fire Alarm systems for established customers on a scheduled basis.
- Servicing, inspecting, and testing alarm systems to the prescribed standards
- Performing on-site emergency troubleshooting, programming, and repairs of our customers fire alarm systems
- Identifying code and non-conformance issues
- Preparing accurate and timely service tickets and reports
- Duties may also include the installation of fire alarm systems
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid Driver’s License and a driving record that meets company requirements
- High School Diploma/ GED required
- Fire Alarm Service Experience required
- Nevada Fire Alarm License required
- NICET Fire Alarm Certification preferred
- OSHA 30 preferred
- Willing to be on-call after hours
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug test, background and reference check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor