At Abbott, it’s all about providing an exceptional experience — for our clients, our construction partners and most importantly, our employees. Our team is made up of talented professionals who fully embrace the company’s brand pillars of stewardship, collaboration and integrity. They are respectful, hardworking individuals who take pride in what they do and in helping others achieve their goals.
In addition, Abbott’s size, combined with the versatile talents of our team, gives us the unique ability to adapt resources and approaches based on specific needs. This flexibility not only enables us to stand out from the crowd by being a responsive business partner who can quickly adjust to any situation, but also offer diverse and rewarding opportunities to our employees.
The Project Administrator (PA) shall support the Project Engineer (PE), Project Manager (PM) and Superintendent (Supt) for the project to meet its goals.
- Create, distribute, and manage all required paperwork including contracts, subcontracts, job setup, certificates of insurance, purchase orders, meetings, memos, etc.
- Provide research, follow-up, data entry, budget revisions, etc. for the PM as requested. This can occur in the marketing phase, bidding process, construction phase, or closeout phase.
- Print, plot, and order reprographics.
- Participate in the closeout process. This participation may range from follow-up with subcontractors/suppliers to managing the closeout process, depending on the project.
- Orchestrate and lead archiving process.
- Provide front desk coverage for Receptionist’s breaks and additional coverage as needed.
- Manage and maintain adequate office supplies.
- Assist in maintaining the kitchens, ensure beverages are available and supplies are kept well stocked.
- Perform miscellaneous errands as requested by Project Staff and as approved by the Senior PA.
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Previous office administration or project administration experience
- Honest, goal-driven and customer-focused
- Highly organized and efficient
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Good computer skills, detailed and accurate
Abbott offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, vision, dental, vacation & sick time, 401(k) with match and more.