At Closet America we are known for our superior product, unparalleled customer service and professionalism, craftmanship, and service. The results show in our high customer satisfaction scores and in the quality of every system we make. A locally owned and operated company, Closet America offers excellent benefits and a great work culture.
At Closet America you’ll be welcomed into a team of good people who share a commitment to meeting goals and making customers happy. We know how to make work fun, employing friendly competition and sales contests to keep our goals in focus. We set high standards for our work and take pride in a job well done. You’ll enjoy the challenge and reward of transforming lives, one space at a time.
Do you have an eye for design? Do you have a focus on detail with a customer focused mindset? If so, Closet America would love to have you join our Team. We are currently looking for a Design Concierge to help ensure that our customers receive the organizational system of their dreams!!!
Closet America, a locally owned and operated company, began with the idea that home organization systems should be functional, beautiful and affordable. So we re-imagined every facet of the process, from the materials we use to the service and installation we provide. Each system is manufactured in our state-of-the-art facility in Landover, Maryland, with a dedicated team guiding the production from start to finish. Each system is installed by trained Closet America installers.
Our emphasis on quality and precision has paid off: over the last few years Closet America has been the most awarded closet company in the industry. We’re proud of this distinction, because it serves as a testament to the hard work and dedication of our staff and assures our customers that we truly are the best choice for their home organization needs.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Design Concierge is responsible for performing the day to day administrative tasks in support of the Sales Department.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Cross reference contract documents with CVJ files to identify discrepancies, seek resolution from designer and make corrections to contract documents as needed.
- Inspect all project content, contract documents and field measure requirements.
- Identify install specifications by reviewing factors such as project size and site requirements and communicate resource needs to appropriate departments.
- Prepare design for use by Engineering Department, ensuring that any conflicts in the design file have been resolved and finish specifications are included.
- Communicate with client to achieve design approval
- Maintain all necessary updates for projects in CRM; any correspondence between designer and client must be maintained as well as the communication from corporate to client
- Complete daily tasks assigned by Inside Design Manager
- Communicate design changes and project solutions to clients when necessary
- Complete change orders
- Provide general administrative support to senior management as needed.
- Respond to customer inquiries and provide follow-up to ensure that customer issues are handled and resolved appropriately
- Handle customer complaints in accordance with Closet America policies and guidelines, escalating to management when necessary.
- Provide information as necessary to customer to assist with purchasing decisions.
- Schedule appointments for customers.
- Ensure that all appointments are confirmed within Closet America guidelines.
- Respond to inquiries and call-ins from project managers and installers.
- Use Closet America script for daily calls to customers.
- Maintain up to the minute scheduling and calendar.
- Contact customers on call lists within Closet America guidelines.
- Evaluate, distribute and schedule service-related appointments.
- Answers and routes incoming calls on a complex digital telephone system
- Provides information obtained from a variety of sources to field questions from the public regarding departments, operational hours, etc.
- Goal Oriented - Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Professionalism – Conduct and appearance is professional and to company standards and policies
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Education and Experience: Bachelor's Degree and 1 to 2 years’ administrative, sales, and/or marketing experience; degree in Interior Design strongly preferred; any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer Skills: Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), CAD
- Certificates & Licenses: n/a
WO RK ENVIRONMENT
The duties for this position are performed primarily in a climate-controlled office environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Medical Plan with HSA
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401k with Immediately Vested Company Match
- Educational Assistance
- Company-paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Additional Voluntary Benefits
- On the job training and professional development