Client Relations Coordinator
Carroll Institute in Sioux Falls, SD has been one of the state’s most effective substance abuse prevention and treatment facilities. We have reached thousands in local and regional schools with an individually focused prevention message and have helped additional thousands overcome and begin the healing process from the devastation of chemical addiction.
Excellent career opportunity for a Client Relations Coordinator (CRC). The Client Relations Coordinator role is the “heart beat of the business.” This role is the first point of client contact. The CRC will develop a professional and ethical relationship with clients and fellow employees.
- Answer front desk phone & assist with client inquiries and scheduling, route calls/messages
- Increase volume in groups by utilizing wait lists, contacting and placing clients in services.
- Make reminder phone calls to clients
- Data entry in statewide and internal database, copy and scan documents, process mail
- Check in clients for groups, offer referrals for services and financial assistance
- Education: High School Diploma or GED (Associates Degree or higher preferred)
- Experience: 2 years preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, operate office equipment
- Organization skills, prioritization, problem solving, teamwork and excellent customer service
This opportunity is Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm FT (40 hrs/week). Join our engaging, fun environment where we serve our clients and work as a team. Excellent compensation + a benefits package including, Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, ESL, 401k, Training Opportunities.
EOE, Drug Free Workplace