What You’ll Do:
- You'll be responsible for performing manual and physical labor in all aspects of the landscaping industry from planting and mulching to irrigation and maintenance
- You'll maintain timely work attendance, attend safety meetings, and complete tasks as directed by your supervisor or foreman
Skills We’re Seeking:
- Applicants must be able to take instruction, learn, and work safely as a team. You must be dependable, enthusiastic, and have a driver's license or another reliable form of transportation to get you to and from jobsites
- You should have knowledge of softscape installation and experience with irrigation, but most importantly you should have a willingness to learn and work hard!
- You must be able to work 6 days a week if necessary, and 55+ hours a week during the season
Wage Range is $15.50 - $18
Established in 1971, the company bears the name of its founder, Franz Witte, Jr. His legacy of designing and building high end residential landscapes earned the reputation of quality, reliability, and exceptional artistry. 50 years later, we remain one of the top names in the Treasure Valley for landscaping, landscape maintenance, and retail garden supply. With nearly 150 employees and two locations, we’ve preserved Franz’ legacy while staying ahead of our clients’ needs in an ever changing world.
Franz Witte is unique in that we service the entire landscaping vertical market (garden retail, design & construction, and maintenance). Each department addresses our customers’ different sets of needs:
If you’re purpose-driven, a team player, and want to make a difference, apply to become part of the flamingo team!
All employees are subject to pre-employment and random drug testing.