Established in 1988, Kerr Contractors is a leading heavy civil general contractor and construction management firm headquartered in Woodburn, Oregon. Kerr Contractors is recognized as one of the most technically advanced earth-moving, road building and underground utilities contractors in the region. Our business is founded on trusting relationships, excellent service, workmanship that has enduring character, and meeting or exceeding customer expectations every time. We have staked our reputation on our ability to deliver each of these.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- On-Boarding New Hires.
- Primary backup for payroll.
- Contract Administration primary backup.
- Assist with Benefit Administration.
- Equipment/Trucking Revenue entry/reporting.
- Back up Receptionist from time to time.
- Excellent team skills, positive attitude and high ethical standards.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral.
- Demonstrates a "can-do" attitude.
- Excel/Word Experience.
- Two or more years of experience in accounting.
- Competitive Salary
- PTO and Holidays
- Community Involvement
- Team Building Events
- Annual Company Events
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k matching
- Profit Sharing
As an equal opportunity employer Kerr Contractors will hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. Kerr Contractors also enforces a zero tolerance drug policy.