A Project Manager / Estimator position in Mesa, AZ is available at Garney Construction.To be considered for this position you must have at least three to five years of previous related experience.
Position responsibilities include:
- Preparing contingency and risk analysis for the estimate and pre-review
- Analyzing and compiling estimate data that impact the cost of labor, materials, equipment requirements, location and other factors
- Communicating estimate bid information to field operations at pre-construction meetings to ensure understanding of scope of job and critical means and methods of construction
- Developing and maintaining business relationships with owners, small businesses, subcontractors and suppliers by creating strategic alliances and increase bid opportunities
- Ability to provide conceptual estimates
- Negotiate and purchase materials
- Maintain as-built documents
- Act as owner and architect/engineer contact
- Verify and provide inventory analysis
- Survey construction job site
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, construction management, business administration or equivalent work experience. Experience must include heavy civil construction with a self -performing GC in the Water and Wastewater Construction Industry.
- Candidate must be able to review take-off quantities to ensure accuracy of data used in estimates and review drawings, specifications and proposed project site conditions.
- Candidates must be proficient in all MS Office products specifically Excel, Word and MS Project, AGTEK Take-Off and Scheduling software, and have vast knowledge and experience in specified estimating discipline.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Health and Life Insurance
- Incentive (bonus) program
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Long-term disability
If you have questions about the position or would like more information, please contact Christina by email at email@example.com