CN Utility Consulting, Inc. is currently seeking a qualified, highly motivated individual to join our work force in the Tulsa, OK area. The duties of the Vegetation Management Database Support Technician shall include all administrative duties and tasks associated with the Vegetation Management Program, including: ensure accurate and timely response to customer inquiries, the processing of documents, reports, records and data, and serve as a liaison between client and contract foresters as well as contract planner foreman and planners.
CNUC offers competitive wages, excellent benefits and a clothing allowance. Full-time positions include participation in an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) after 1 year of employment. Pre-employment and post-hiring drug screening is a condition of employment.
- Manage client database program(s) including receiving downloads of data from field personnel, transferring data in various computer programs, generating and closing work requests, creating pre-load files, tracking refusals and tags/help tickets
- Create and maintain all circuit files and run statistical reports for management
- Facilitate the completion of timely and accurate reports
- Coordinate and prioritizing circuit field work scheduling
- Production of maps, manifests, and various reports for planner contractors
- Analysis of database for quality assurance and data integrity
- Technical support for field personnel, foresters, planners and office staff
- Meet with client to outline and implement data collection/reporting changes
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate multiple projects while effectively working with employees across departmental lines and external contacts
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills a priority
- Strong organizational skills; possesses the ability to work on multiple tasks and is detail oriented
- Experience with Microsoft Office and data collection software