General Summary Description
The Marketing Coordinator’s primary role is to support marketing operations by compiling, formatting, inputting and reporting information and materials.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of Inspired Homes products and services.
- Update all Marketing floorplans and elevations as requested by product group.
- With direction from Marketing Manager, create external communications including collateral and promotions.
- Assist in the development of marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate Requests for Proposal (RFP) and assist with creation and maintenance of all supporting documentation.
- Assist in event coordination, conferences, and trade shows including advertising, campaign development, and other related duties.
- Coordinate and track client and internal marketing projects.
- Conduct graphic design projects as needed.
- Act as a continuous source of creative ideas and solutions.
- Prepares mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet packages.
- Maintain marketing library by checking and replenishing inventory.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Maintaining organization of marketing file folders.
- Schedule photography
- Maintaining all digital imagery libraries.
- Update all digital external communications mediums such as Inspired Homes website and Zillow.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplish marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Update and coordinate timely installation of community signage as needed
- Other duties and activities as assigned
Minimum Requirements, Abilities and Expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, design, communications or related field, preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing or communications type role.
- Advanced in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud (specifically InDesign and Photoshop - other programs are a bonus) experience.
- Strong writing, organizational and design skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Ability to manage workload and priorities in a high paced and ever-changing environment
Interpersonal Skills: Ability to effectively work and communicate with a wide variety of personalities, educational levels and backgrounds, both inside and outside the company.
Intellectual Horsepower: Is bright and intelligent; deals with concepts and complexity comfortably; described as intellectually sharp, capable and agile.
Integrity & Trust: Is widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
Initiative: Identifies areas of needed improvement and pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. Ability to execute a plan with minimal supervision.
Time Management: Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
Presentation Skills: Is effective in a variety of formal presentation settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, with peers, direct reports, and bosses; is effective both inside and outside the organization, on both cool data and hot and controversial topics; commands attention and can manage group processes during the presentation; can change tactics midstream when something isn’t working.
Listening: Practices attentive and active listening; has the patience to hear people out; can accurately restate the opinions of others even when he/she disagrees.
Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
Innovation Management: Is good a bringing the creative ideas of others to market; has good judgment about which creative ideas and suggestions will work; has a sense about managing the creative process of others; can facilitate effective brainstorming; can project how potential ideas may play out in the marketplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minority/female/disability/veteran