VIP Architectural Associates, PLLC, (VIPAA) is a certified NYS women business enterprise (WBE) with an exciting opportunity for resourceful and detail oriented drafters. The Architecture Drafter will provide details of interior and exterior architectural construction documents and detailing in Revit
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare detailed drawings of architectural designs and plans for buildings and structures according to specifications provided by architect.
- Analyze building codes, by-laws, space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural designs.
- Coordinate structural, electrical, and mechanical designs and determine a method of presentation to graphically represent building plans.
- Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs.
- Determine procedures and instructions to be followed, according to design specifications and quantity of required materials.
- Prepare and present design details for selections and finishes.
- AAS degree in Architectural Technology preferred.
- Proficiency in Revit drafting, modeling, and annotations.
- 2-5 years minimum experience in production of Construction Documents
- Basic knowledge of municipal codes.
- Experience coordinating design documents with other disciplines