Entry Level Technicians-2nd and 3rd Shift
Second Shift: Monday-Friday 3:30pm-12:00am
Third Shift: Sunday-Thursday 11:00pm-7:30am
Paid Training, Quarterly Bonuses, PTO, Employee Ownership, Full Benefits
We’re cool people making cool stuff!
We make important, precision metal parts for the medical, military and aerospace industries.
We have various entry-level positions available:
- Flex Image Operators: Clean, coat, expose and develop products; operate various developing equipment & processes
- Flex Fab Operators: Die cutting, punching, CNC drill/rout, and flex special operations using the appropriate equipment
- Lay Up Assembler: Chemically clean raw stock and etched circuitry panels; inspect etched panels for defects
What you bring to Tech-Etch:
- Technical capacities: Understanding of measuring tools/equipment
- Quality Oriented: Strong attention to detail and a commitment to quality
- Ability to read instructions and ability to write legibly
Play your part in our success:
Each and every one of our employees contributes to our success and your contribution matters here at Tech-Etch. We're employee owned, which means we share our success with our employees. Everyone at Tech-Etch shares ideas, helps create process-improvements and builds our business.
We offer full benefits including low cost medical/dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, ESOP, PTO and more!
Become part of our growing business & start a lasting career with Tech-Etch
Equal Opportunity Employer:Veterans/Disabled
Tech-Etch is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
pregnancy or pregnancy-related conditions (including, but not limited to, lactation or
the need to express breast milk for a nursing child), gender identity or expression,
citizenship, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, disability status, mental
illness, military service, veteran status, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, membership or activity in a local commission or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
The Company’s policy regarding equal employment opportunity applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, job assignments, promotions, working conditions, scheduling, benefits, wage and salary administration, disciplinary action, termination, and social, educational and recreational programs.
Founded in 1964, Tech-Etch operates facilities in Plymouth, MA, Fall River, MA and Litchfield, MN. ISO 9001:2015 & AS9100D certified.