Join our team of Toilet Geniuses! If you like variety in your work, a fast paced production environment, and are looking to work off shifts, then this opportunity could be the right fit for you! What's in it for you? Lavelle Industries offers STABILITY (around for more than 100 years and going strong!), WEEKLY PAYCHECKS, GREAT BENEFITS, Overtime opportunities (NOT MANDATED) and more!
We have full-time positions available in our Burlington facility for light assembly work, basic mold loading, and high paced packaging.
2nd shift (3:00pm to 11:00pm)
3rd shift (11:00pm to 7:00am)
Rotating , 2-2-3 night shift (7:00pm to 7:00am) It involves working every other weekend, but you get some time to yourself during the week!
What will you be doing?
- Assembling small parts, repetitively at a fast pace while still monitoring quality.
- Performing machine adjustments (startup, running, shutdown) needed to maintain part quality and production targets.
- Performing minor servicing of the press, including, but not limited to: feeding stock, spraying mold, and removal of stuck parts.
- Engaging in continuous learning of new skills and equipment to keep our process up to date and efficient. This includes cross training to gain skills in other departments, as well as training others within your work area.
- Recording and submitting production quality data for record keeping purposes.
- Setting-up and operating various different machines on a rotation.
- Contributing to our safe environment by following safety procedures and making suggestions.
- Ability to comprehend and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to understand and use measuring devices.
- Ability to perform the job and meet production and quality targets on a consistent basis.
- Good attendance, dedication to the work/company and ability to learn from feedback.
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
- Ability to lift 30 to 50 pounds frequently.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time in a manufacturing environment (up to length of shift).
- Normal factory environment with exposure to dust, noise, and temperature variations (we are not temperature controlled).
Think you have what it takes to be one of us? Interested candidates can find our openings under the “About Lavelle” tab on our website – www.lavelle.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Lavelle takes the safety of our employees seriously. This means we have integrated CDC and county health guidelines to all areas of our facility.