ReVision Energy is an Employee Owned full-service design, engineering, and installation company with an unmatched depth of experience in Northern New England. Our products range from Solar PV, Heat Pumps, and Batteries. Our company has been awarded the 2019 Clean Energy Company of the Year by the Northeast Clean Energy Council and ranked in 3 categories in B Corp’s “Best for the World” honors in 2019, putting ReVision Energy in the top 10% of impact-driven businesses globally.
Since our founding in 2003, ReVision has grown from two solar geeks in a garage to more than 260 employees across five locations in 3 states. Our success is centered around a hiring philosophy of attracting exceptional, self-motivated individuals and empowering them to be the best professionals in the industry.
ReVision Energy is looking for a talented and mission driven Director of Commercial and Institutional (C&I) Solar Sales to join us in this Company wide role.
The primary responsibility of the Director of C&I Sales is to support C&I sales team to advance the social and environmental mission, vision and values of the organization by setting and achieving its C&I sales volume targets. ReVision Energy’s C&I sales team is responsible for marketing, targeting, prospecting, lead generation, customer education, proposal delivery, contract negotiations and project closing for commercial and utility scale project development.
- Understand state solar policies in ReVision’s markets (ME, NH and MA) and identifies targeting strategy based on market opportunities and key segments created by the policy.
- Develop marketing strategy with sales and marketing leadership team (SMLT) and C&I sales team, including Customer and project profile.
- Develop reporting tools and reports team performance/progress against C&I sales and marketing plan, including KPIs in each target market and hiring/resource plan
- Schedules, sets agenda for and chairs regular team meetings, including reporting on sales activity and training of sales team from other functional groups.
- Create and refine sales tools and process to maximize sales team effectiveness.
- Provides deal-closing support for C&I sales team at customer-facing close calls.
- Is responsible for individual C&I sales team member sales/technical skill and policy/market knowledge development to maximize sales team efficiency, including bi-annual performance reviews.
- Act as liaison to other functional groups in the organization, including legal, finance, engineering, marketing and operations.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Teamwork, Collaboration
- Highly organized: Ability to multi-task, set priorities, attention to detail.
- Independent: Sets priorities based on urgency and importance
- Creative/Innovative: Skilled problem-solver.
- Efficient: Produces significant output with minimal waste.
- High Standards: Expects perfection from personal and team performance.
- Flexible: Adjusts to, copes with changing priorities and conditions.
- Technical Skills: Advanced competence with computer-based programs, including Excel, Word, email, web-based applications and Customer Relationship Management Databases and reporting tools.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (desired but not required):
- Renewable Energy market experience, including understanding of renewable energy financing and incentives.
- Master in Business Administration
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.