The UX Developer is accountable for the development, support, and maintenance of website systems. May often work in groups or independently to design, refine, and test software application. Candidates must have the ability to map and translate complex information architecture for usability and communicate concepts effectively through mock-ups and prototypes.
• Ensure developed software products are 508 Compliant
• Work with Business Analyst to ensure end user's unique needs are accounted for in system designs
• Oversee unit testing and develop fixes
• Design and conduct usability tests as needed
• Communicate in a professional manner with staff, peers, senior staff, and internal or external customers
• Acquire and maintain additional technical skills for professional development
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a comparable degree or equivalent work/school experience.
• 2-5 years experience participating in collaborative development environment preferred.
• Experience with the following:
- Angular CLI (Angular 4+)
- Visual Studio
- 502 / WCAG 2.0 Testing
- Boot Strap
• Understanding of UX fundamentals
• Must have strong visual design skills
• Experience with Mock ups and Wire-framing
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently and be customer service oriented
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Employer-funded Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
• Company sponsored 401k
• Paid Time Off
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
TCC holds multiple MS Certifications, including a Gold Certification level in both Application Development and Hosting, as well as a Silver Data Center Certification. In addition to Microsoft, TCC is also a Registered Partner with Amazon Web Services (AWS), and a Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level III assessed development organization that utilizes the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standard processes for IT service management that focuses on aligning IT services with the needs of business. To maximize these practices, TCC encourages staff members to gain ITIL certifications, and even offers study courses and material in-house.