Sequence Inc. is a total quality solutions provider to the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and other regulated and non-regulated industries. United with our clients, we strive to provide services that result in deliverables of the highest quality. Through our knowledge, experience, and integrity we offer a level of service that is unsurpassed industry-wide. We specialize in providing excellence in Validation, Quality & Compliance, Data Architecture & Analytics, Laboratory Informatics, Cold Chain & Facility Monitoring, Engineering, Integration & Automation, Construction Management, and much more.
At Sequence Inc., our employees embody core values that strengthen our culture and guide our overall success. The ability to maintain a selfless, humble Attitude creates a respectful environment where ideas are shared and valued. Our teams possess the technical proficiency to do the work and the Aptitude to continue learning, growing and stretching their potential. Our unstoppable Initiative and willingness to get things done using new ideas grows our capabilities and drives our future achievements.
We are currently seeking a Monitoring Solutions Sales Associate to report to our Mid-Atlantic Laboratory and Software Compliance Division. The Sales Associate will be responsible for supporting ongoing client relationships and fostering new relationships through client communications and sales strategies. The sales associate must be a good communicator (both internally and externally), organized, able to multitask and manage client needs. This position will primarily be responsible for ongoing client communication related to quoting projects, creating and executing client demos, following sales leads, and working with operations staff to complete projects in a timely and efficient manner. This position will also work with internal initiatives including process improvement, partnership development, and business development tactics. The incumbent is expected to work together with Laboratory Services to discuss opportunities or bids/proposals, train existing and new staff, meet with the team to discuss ongoing projects. This is an ideal position for people who are technically inclined, with excellent time management skills and wish to have an immediate positive impact to clients and the Sequence staff. The Sales Associate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of their specific project activities and deliverables, including, but not limited to:
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Create and deliver proposals for clients based on monitoring needs.
- Continuous follow-up and understanding of monitoring sales pipeline.
- Collaborate with operations managers to effectively communicate project details and deliverables.
- Generate sales opportunities and build relationships through existing clients.
- Cultivate positive relationships with clients.
- Develop and execute sales strategies by using business analytics to effectively target existing and new clients to achieve target goals.
- Develop sales and marketing tools to help clients and prospects effectively understand Sequence products and services.
- Provide leadership on client projects, as needed.
- Develop and execute business sales presentations with potential clients.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with client stakeholders.
- Assist the Laboratory Services Business Unit in attending industry expositions to interface with potential clients.
- Reporting and assisting with the complaint/issue process per Sequence procedures.
- Support client projects as assigned.
- At least 1 year of experience in consulting or business development to pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, life science industry, or regulated industry.
- Strong technical and computer skills. (knowledge of computer program operations, server requirements, and electrical components is ideal).
- A proven track record of demonstrated leadership skills.
- Effective client communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills with a willingness to seek and develop open and honest relationships.
- Willing to work full-time in the Raleigh, NC area.
- Ability to travel for client presentations and occasional operations support (25%).
- Knowledge of cGxP requirements.
- The ability to think creatively.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Working knowledge of CRM tools.
- Previous experience with environmental monitoring.
- A Bachelor’s degree or commensurate industry experience.
- The desire and aptitude to be successful in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Our consultants must be knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile in service of a client, your success is our success. Here are some of the Benefits we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer-paid long-term disability and short-term disability
- A $50,000 team member only life insurance & ADD policy
- 401k plan with employer contributions
- Generous PTO/ Time off
- Bonus Plan
- Reimbursable Expenses (Phone, Internet, and Mileage to Client Site)
We value our employees, and beyond the great pay and benefits we offer, we care most about offering career opportunity. We are a rapidly growing consulting firm and would love to discuss the prospect of you joining our team. Sequence Inc. is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities, EOE/M/F/D/V, to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Sequence or an affiliated Sequence business may not be eligible for consideration.