Do you have a full-time 9-5 job and are looking for a 2nd job to supplement income, with later start times?
Are you a stay at home mom and need to work after the kids go to bed?
Do you have a hobby, and need some extra cash to support it?
Kids sports and extracurricular activities getting costly?
Are you retired and looking for part time work?
Are you a college student looking to work around classes with a flexible schedule?
Does one of these sounds like you? If so, this position could be the perfect fit for you!
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION
We are hiring Telephone Interviewers to work-from-home in the following states:
Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Georgia, Ohio, Oklahoma, Kansas, Virginia, Texas, and Nevada
SSRS is a market research firm and a division of AUS, Inc. We conduct surveys on a wide variety of topics including current events, health care, customer/product satisfaction, politics, media usage, and many others.
As a telephone interviewer, you will:
• place outbound calls from your computer (you will not need to use your personal phone for this)
• explain the study's purpose, answer questions, address concerns
• read questions clearly and verbatim
• accurately record answers into the computer
• clarify vague or unclear responses
• conduct other duties as assigned
While we never conduct sales or collections type calls, these calls are OUTBOUND calls.
Resilience, persistence, confidence and a positive attitude are a plus.
To be considered for a work-from-home (WFH) interviewing position with SSRS, you must have the following qualifications:
• Excellent reading, listening, grammar and enunciation skills
• Dependability and professional attitude
• Basic computer literacy (sending emails, opening documents, and data entry)
• Willing to be receptive to and act upon performance coaching/feedback
• The ability to work effectively without face-to-face supervision
• A personal computer or laptop that is less than 5 years old (We do NOT accept: Chromebook or any mini laptops of any kind);
• A High Speed internet connection that can be dedicated solely to your use while working (Min speed requirement is 20mbps download and 5mbps upload. We STRONGLY recommend a hard-wired connection, but many high speed WiFi speeds are acceptable. Tests on your internet speed will need to be conducted prior to hiring.)
• A quiet work environment within your home
• A personal phone (either landline or cell), that you can use for communication with the main office in Pennsylvania (we’ll provide VoIP software for contacting respondents)
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must resides in one of the following states: PA, GA, NC, TX, VA, KS, OK, OH, or NV
We provide PAID TRAINING & flexible self-scheduling on a monthly basis within the following guidelines:
• Must schedule at least 60 hours per month and 20 of those hours must be weekend hours, that is on Saturday's and/or Sunday's.
• Must schedule TWO Friday shifts per month.
• Weeknight shifts must be a minimum of 4 hours. We are open 5:00pm to 12:00am (EST.). You can select to start your shift at 5:00pm, 6:00pm, 7:00pm or 8:00pm (EST.)
• Saturday and Sunday shifts must be a minimum of 5 hours. We're open 12:00pm to 8:00pm (EST.) on both Saturday and Sunday with a variety of start and end times to choose from on the weekends.
• Maximum of 37 hours in a Monday to Sunday period
The pay rate for Telephone Interviewers is $9.00 per hour.
For Bilingual Telephone Interviewers (English & Spanish), the pay rate is $15.00 per hour.
BONUS: All hours over 20 per week are paid at an additional 10% of your current rate (for example $9.90 instead of $9)
We have a progressive title and pay tier structure that you will work through, as your skill level increases so does your pay.
**On September 9, 2021, President Biden signed Executive Order 14042. This order and the associated federal safety protocols for federal contractors that were issued on September 24, 2021, require covered contractors who work with the federal government to ensure that their employees are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or approved for a health or religious accommodation by JANUARY 31, 2022. As a covered federal contractor, AUS Inc. / SSRS must adhere to these legal requirements. If you are made a conditional job offer, you will be required to provide proof of full vaccination, or apply and be approved for a health or religious accommodation prior to your start date.
SSRS is an EOE M/F/V/D. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.