At Hagerman we work, live, and do business with a distinct set of principles. It isn’t just what we do; it’s who we are. We’ve built a reputation for quality, integrity, and a passion for helping our community. We place a strong emphasis on teamwork. This means hiring the best people and doing whatever we can to help employees succeed.
We are currently seeking to hire a Project Manager that has had significant experience with the construction of structural concrete projects. Ideally, this person will have at least 5 years' experience building large-scale, vertical commercial structural concrete projects in healthcare, mixed-use, multifamily, parking structures, K-12 and/or higher-ed.
Top candidates will have a BA/BS degree in CMET or related discipline and 5+ years' experience working for Construction Management, General Contractor or A/E/C firm, or equivalent mix of education and experience.
Project locations are primarily within the State of Indiana, USA.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role.
- Track record of turning relationships into closed business.
- Professional presence with ability to communicate effectively
- Competitive drive with desire and ability to achieve goals.
- Problem solving mentality.
- Positive and engaging with high energy and discipline to maintain prospecting activities.
- Knowledge of Procore is a plus.
- Knowledge of Sage is a plus.
- Structural Concrete Experience
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time-Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Program (with company match)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Optional, Employer-paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Support for Volunteer Work
Notice to third parties: Hagerman does not intend to solicit or accept submissions for this position. Please note that Hagerman does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Hagerman will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Hagerman explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Hagerman.
Hagerman is an equal opportunity employer.
The company intends to conform to all laws and regulations concerning fair employment practices. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as to administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex or gender identity, national origin or ancestry, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled person or Veteran of the armed services, or any other protected status.
Position does not include sponsorship for US work authorization.