In this position you will manage a jobsite and crew of 2-5 people for the timely completion of your projects, while maintaining the company's high standard of quality and safety. You will attend safety meetings and complete tasks as directed by your project manager. You will be responsible for organizing and supervising all aspects of the landscaping from softscapes and hardscapes to irrigation.
- Knowledge of softscape and hardscape installations and experience with irrigation
- Experience in tracking time accurately by project and employee, based on tasks and budgets
- Be able to lift 50 lbs and work outside all four seasons
- Direct others and work safely as a team
- Be able to take instruction and give feedback on crew and safety issues to your supervisor
- General computer and smartphone skills
- Applies knowledge and experience from a minimum of two years of crew member service or equivalent
- Speaks English fluently and communicates well with project manager and clients
- Proficiency in operating and training on all equipment and tools
- Possesses current, clean, valid Idaho driver's license (CDL preferred)
- Has little or no equipment damage or injuries on their crew
- Executes assigned projects efficiently, on time and within budget
- Fosters a positive culture with open communication and collaboration to achieve department objectives
- Professional appearance with appropriate Franz Witte attire, as well as all necessary personal protective equipment (PPE)
- OSHA 10 Hour certification a plus
- CPR certification a plus
- Hunter Online certification a plus
- Rainbird certification a plus
- Landscape Industry Certified Technician a plus
Established in 1971, the company bears the name of its founder, Franz Witte, Jr. His legacy of designing and building high end residential landscapes earned the reputation of quality, reliability, and exceptional artistry. 50 years later, we remain one of the top names in the Treasure Valley for landscaping, landscape maintenance, and retail garden supply. With nearly 150 employees and two locations, we’ve preserved Franz’ legacy while staying ahead of our clients’ needs in an ever changing world.
Franz Witte is unique in that we service the entire landscaping vertical market (garden retail, design & construction, and maintenance). Each department addresses our customers’ different sets of needs:
If you’re purpose-driven, a team player, and want to make a difference, apply to become part of the flamingo team!