We are seeking an experienced irrigation tech to join our maintenance team. Candidates must be comfortable interacting with clients (homeowners) directly, as well as working with field managers and account managers to meet client needs.
This position will be part of a supportive team working to provide the highest quality service to our clients and to foster growth and success in each other.
What You’ll Do:
Service and repair irrigation systems as directed by clients, Field Manager, and Account Managers.
- Assist with start-up and winterization of irrigation systems
- Program irrigation clocks and monitor site conditions regularly
- Troubleshoot irrigation issues, make recommendations and estimates to clients
- Accurately track time and material for repairs
- Execute irrigation work related to repairs and maintenance
- Maintain timely work attendance, safety meetings, and training
- Snow removal
- Other duties as assigned
Skills We’re Seeking:
● Good English and communication skills with crew and clients
● Track time accurately and timely by project, based on tasks and budgets
● Proficiency in operating all equipment and tools used on jobsite
● Basic knowledge of landscape installation and maintenance
● Valid driver’s license
● Knowledgeable in wire tracing and troubleshooting of conventional and 2-wire
● Be able to lift 50lbs and work outside in all 4 seasons
● Work 10+ hrs. a day Monday-Friday with Saturdays as the season requires
● Able to take instruction and work safely as a team
● Dependable, enthusiastic, and willing to learn and work hard
Wage DOE - $20 - $25 per hour plus overtime
Company Truck will be provided for use to and from work.
Sign-on Bonus up to $600.00
Benefits include Health, Life, STD, Accident, Dental, 401K with company match, PTO, Holiday Pay, Phone Reimbursement Allowance, and company discounts.
Established in 1971, the company bears the name of its founder, Franz Witte, Jr. His legacy of designing and building high end residential landscapes earned the reputation of quality, reliability, and exceptional artistry. 50 years later, we remain one of the top names in the Treasure Valley for landscaping, landscape maintenance, and retail garden supply. With nearly 150 employees and two locations, we’ve preserved Franz’ legacy while staying ahead of our clients’ needs in an ever changing world.
Franz Witte is unique in that we service the entire landscaping vertical market (garden retail, design & construction, and maintenance). Each department addresses our customers’ different sets of needs:
If you’re purpose-driven, a team player, and want to make a difference, apply to become part of the flamingo team!
All employees are subject to pre-employment and random drug testing.