Do you have a full-time 9-5 job and are looking for a 2nd job to supplement income, with later start times?
Are you a stay at home mom and need to work after the kids go to bed?
Do you have a hobby, and need some extra cash to support it?
Kids sports and extracurricular activities getting costly?
Are you retired and looking for part time work?
Are you a college student looking to work around classes with a flexible schedule?
Does one of these sounds like you? If so, this position could be the perfect fit for you!
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION
We are hiring Telephone Interviewers to work-from-home in the following states:
Pennsylvania, Florida, North Carolina, Georgia, Ohio, Oklahoma, Kansas, Virginia, Texas, and Nevada
WE ARE HIRING SPANISH BILINGUAL TELEPHONE INTERVIEWERS - You must be able to read, write and speak both Spanish and English fluently.
SSRS is a market research firm and a division of AUS, Inc. We conduct surveys on a wide variety of topics including current events, health care, customer/product satisfaction, politics, media usage, and many others.
As a telephone interviewer, you will:
• place outbound calls from your computer (you will not need to use your personal phone for this)
• explain the study's purpose, answer questions, address concerns
• read questions clearly and verbatim
• accurately record answers into the computer
• clarify vague or unclear responses
• conduct other duties as assigned
While we never conduct sales or collections type calls, these calls are OUTBOUND calls.
Resilience, persistence, confidence and a positive attitude are a plus.
To be considered for a work-from-home (WFH) interviewing position with SSRS, you must have the following qualifications:
• Excellent reading, listening, grammar and enunciation skills
• Dependability and professional attitude
• Basic computer literacy (sending emails, opening documents, and data entry)
• Willing to be receptive to and act upon performance coaching/feedback
• The ability to work effectively without face-to-face supervision
• A personal computer or laptop that is less than 5 years old (We do NOT accept: Apple/Mac, Notebooks, Chromebook or any mini laptops of any kind);
• A High Speed internet connection that can be dedicated solely to your use while working (Min speed requirement is 20mbps download and 5mbps upload. We STRONGLY recommend a hard-wired connection, but many high speed WiFi speeds are acceptable. Tests on your internet speed will need to be conducted prior to hiring.)
• A quiet work environment within your home
• A personal phone (either landline or cell), that you can use for communication with the main office in Pennsylvania (we’ll provide VoIP software for contacting respondents)
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must resides in one of the following states: PA, GA, FL, NC, TX, VA, KS, OK, OH, or NV
We provide PAID TRAINING & flexible self-scheduling on a monthly basis within the following guidelines:
• Must schedule at least 60 hours per month and 20 of those hours must be weekend hours, that is on Saturday's and/or Sunday's.
• Must schedule TWO Friday shifts per month.
• Weeknight shifts must be a minimum of 4 hours. We're open 6:00pm to 12:00am (Est.). You can select to start your shift at 6:00pm, 7:00pm or 8:00pm (Est.) with the option to end at 10:00pm, 11:00pm or 12:00am (Est).
• Saturday and Sunday shifts must be a minimum of 5 hours. We're open 10:00am to 6:00pm (Est) on Saturdays and Noon to 8pm (Est.) on Sundays with a variety of start and end times to choose from on the weekends.
• Maximum of 37 hours in a Monday to Sunday period
For Spanish Bilingual Telephone Interviewers (English & Spanish), the rate is $9.50 per hour.
BONUS: All hours over 20 per week are paid at an additional 10% differential on your current rate (for example $10.45 instead of $9.50)
We have a progressive title and pay tier structure that you will work through, as your skill level increases so does your pay.
SSRS is an EOE M/F/V/D. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.