For 70+ Heggem-Lundquist Paint Company has been a mainstay in the Denver commercial construction industry. We’re a family owned and operated business with a reputation for taking care of our employees and clients in the best and worst of times. We’ve seen it all and pride ourselves in having a “can do” attitude. If this sounds like you, we’d like to invite you to join our team of best in class commercial painters.
In this position you will:
- Have prior experience/education with commercial painting projects
- Apprentice: 6 Months – 4 Years’ experience;
- Journeyman: 4+ Years’ experience.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Be able to provide your own hand tools and reliable transportation to and from work.
- Have a knowledge of /experience with job safety protocols.
- Have a reputation for high standards of integrity and professionalism.
- Possess a strong work ethic and follow-through on all job responsibilities.
- Be a curious learner able to ask questions or share concerns in a timely, proactive manner regarding the job/painting assignment.
- Be able to read and understand construction documents in English.
- Be able to meet the rigorous physical requirements of commercial construction/painting to include lifting heavy objects, stand/bend/stoop and climb ladders on a continuous basis.
In return you will enjoy:
- Stable employment in a sustainable, highly reputable, employee-centric company
- Competitive pay ranging from $20-$27 hr. based on experience
- Excellent Health & Wellness Benefits (100% Employer Paid coverage for Individual and Family)
- Pension Plan Retirement Benefits
- Training and Representation through the International Union of Painters and Allied Trades (IUPAT) https://www.iupat.org/about-us/about-the-union/
Apply NOW to join our team!