At Moxie we believe that if we have the ability to do good, we have the responsibility to do good. That applies to our customers and our employees. If you are looking for a fun and rewarding opportunity with a family culture, Moxie is the place to be.
Moxie Solar has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the nation, and we are growing at an incredible pace in an effort to simply do more good. We pride ourselves on the strength of our team members; who are some of the most knowledgeable in the industry.
The Solar Installer position involves working on a team of 3-4 individuals to complete installations of solar arrays. In this position you will develop skills in a growing business trade, and be able to enjoy the outdoors on a daily basis. This will include the installation of both ground and roof-mounted solar arrays including racking, solar panels, and necessary wiring. Because we are growing fast, there are many opportunities for advancement including Foreman and Electrical Apprenticeship positions, making it a great career opportunity.
Because the Solar Industry is new and developing, no solar experience is required, and we offer company paid training for the following:
- Rooftop Solar Installation
- Ground Mounted Solar Installation
- Tesla Solar (ZEP) Certification
- OSHA 10
- SunPower Solar Certification
- Generac Solar Certification
The dynamic pace of our company requires its employees to innovate daily. Adaptability and the capacity to respond to rapidly changing business needs is critical. The ideal candidate will be ready to “Moxie Up” and take on the challenges of a renewable energy future as part of the Moxie team. Because our company is growing so fast, there are many opportunities for advancement.
- Work on a crew of 3-4 individuals to install solar panels on both roof mounted and ground mounted systems.
- Safe use of basic hand tools.
- Additional tasks as needed and assigned.
- Prior experience in construction or doing manual labor preferred
- Valid driver's license and insurance
- Comfortable working outdoors and at heights
- Ability to travel as needed
- Ability to work overtime as needed
Compensation and Benefits
- This position will be compensated at $15-$17/hour based on experience, with annual performance reviews and opportunities for pay increases.
- $250 sign on bonus to be paid at 90 days of employment.
- Moxie Solar offers outstanding health benefits, paid holidays, retirement plan with 3% company match after six months of service, at-cost solar installation for your home, and company-paid professional development opportunities.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance after 30 days of employment.
- Short and Long Term Disability insurance available after 30 days of employment.
MOXIE is the premier solar and energy savings company. We offer custom start-to-finish solutions for our commercial, agricultural and residential customers. MOXIE placed nationally on the INC 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list and Solar Power World's 2018, 2019, and 2020 Top Solar Contractors list. The company continues to grow at an impressive trajectory by offering an unparalleled standard of excellence to both its customers and employees. Our mission at MOXIE is to obsessively lead the change to a sustainable world.
Please visit our website at MoxieSolar.com to learn more about our work and our team!