TLC Plumbing & Utility is an award winning company with a life-changing culture, and we are always looking for experienced individuals to join our team. TLC’s mission is to provide a stable work environment while being respected among our peers. This is supported by our core values of honesty, hard work, respect, compassion, and consistency.
We have helped more people get their license than any other company in New Mexico.
As a Plumbing Technician in TLC’s Commercial Service Department you will be responsible for providing customer focused service on a daily basis to ensure a safe work environment, high quality work and high rate of production.
- Recognized expert in all aspects of residential/light commercial plumbing.
- Understanding of OSHA regulations and Safety requirements for all aspects of the service trade.
- Strong Plumbing installation skills.
- Aptitude and ability troubleshooting areas of Plumbing systems.
- Aptitude for and sizing of Low/Med/High pressure systems.
- Journeyman license required
- Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employer provided Life Insurance
- On-site Health Clinic
- Paid Continuing Education
- Provided Training and Certifications
- Apprenticeship Program