Sequence Inc. is a total quality solutions provider to the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Medical Device industries. United with our clients, we strive to provide services that result in deliverables of the highest quality. Through our knowledge, experience, and integrity we offer a level of service that is unsurpassed industry-wide. We specialize in providing excellence in Automation & Control Systems Validation, Information Systems Validation, Software Configuration/Builds & Administration, Training, Equipment & Utility Qualification and Validation, Laboratory Instrument Qualification, Project Leadership, Auditing, SOP Development, Remediation, and much more.
At Sequence Inc., our employees embody core values that strengthen our culture and guide our overall success. The ability to maintain a selfless, humble Attitude creates a respectful environment where ideas are shared and valued. Our teams possess the technical proficiency to do the work and the Aptitude to continue learning, growing, and stretching their potential. Our unstoppable Initiative and willingness to get things done using new ideas grow our capabilities and drives our future achievements.
We are currently looking for a Laboratory IT Support professional to act as a Consultant for our Southeast IT Quality Services Division within the Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina area. Candidates will need administrative experience with a range of software such as ELN IDBS, Geneious Prime, Spotfire, FlowJo, ReadCube, etc. Applicants with a willingness to travel and/or commute to project sites are preferred.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Imaging computers for lab and end-user use
- Troubleshooting lab-specific problems such as instrument communication, lab network, Acronis backup issues, and L-Drive drag and drop tool
- Troubleshooting end-user computer issues
- Evaluating new systems
- Interfacing with vendors for research scheduling, IOQ's, and support issues
- Upgrading Windows 7 systems to Windows 10
- Vendor communication and coordination
- Minimum 2-3 years of networking experience with applicable skills as they relate to hardware and software, security, and end-user privileges
- Minimum 2-3 years of GxP experience as it relates to 21 CFR part 11, 210, 211
- Minimum 1 year of GAMP5 experience with a strong understanding of the Computer Systems Validation Life Cycle
- Ability to develop and manage client relationships
- Knowledge and utilization of regulatory compliance standards and quality assurance within regulated industries, with the ability to understand our clients' business and offer impactful solutions fit to their needs
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Applicable work experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry (GxP)
- Understanding of business processes as applicable to computerized systems
- Understanding of how to apply SOPs, work instructions, and regulatory requirements to the validation of computerized systems and lab instruments
- Understanding of Data Integrity concepts
- Experience with electronic testing tools
Our consultants must be knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile in the service of a client, your success is our success. Here are some of the Benefits we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- A three-week training program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer-paid long-term disability and short-term disability
- Employer-paid maternity and paternity leave
- A $50,000 team member only life insurance & ADD policy
- A fully vested 401k plan with employer contributions
- Generous PTO/ Time off
- Bonus Plan
- Reimbursable Expenses (Phone, Internet, and Mileage to Client Site)
We value our employees, and beyond the great pay and benefits we offer, we care most about offering opportunity. We are a rapidly growing consulting firm and would love to discuss the prospect of you joining our team. Sequence Inc. is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities, EOE/M/F/D/V, to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Sequence or an affiliated Sequence business may not be eligible for consideration.