Experience the Enervise Difference. Celebrating 30+ years in the HVAC industry... and now plumbing!
Enervise has been in service for 30 years and continues to grow at a constant pace. Enervise is seeking to hire a full-time Master Plumber to join our growing team to run service calls and install, repair, and/or modify commercial equipment, all while ensuring that work is to state plumbing codes. You will be a hands-on lead for plumbing team in exceeding customer expectations through quality craftsmanship. Are you a skilled Master Plumber looking for a company with a positive, supportive, and fun work culture to advance your career with? If so, read on!
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Plumber to efficiently undertake a variety of plumbing service work including fixing leakages, drain problems, maintenance, repair and replacement of water heaters, plumbing fixtures, water, gas, waste and vent piping, backflow systems. Also updating existing systems and light new installation work. Work sites are commercial and industrial buildings.
- Problem solve commercial plumbing issues
- Locate and repair issues with water supply lines (e.g. leaks)
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets etc.
- Repair domestic fixtures (e.g. sinks) etc.
- Install pipe assemblies, fittings, valves, appliances such as water heaters, or fixtures such as sinks or toilets.
- Read blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal and water supply systems. Locate and mark the position of pipe installations, connections, passage holes, or fixtures in structures.
- Estimate time, material, or labor costs for use in project plans and keep projects on schedule
- Inspect structures to assess material or equipment needs, to establish the sequence of pipe installations, or to plan installation around obstructions, such as electrical wiring.
- Cut, assemble and install pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring). Cut openings in structures to accommodate pipes or pipe fittings.
- Direct helpers engaged in pipe cutting, preassembly, or installation of plumbing systems or components.
- Work as a team with other departments
- Responsible for keeping and maintaining a clean workspace
- Keep records of work assignments electronically
required knowledge, skills, abilities
- Demonstrated experience and technical knowledge required to perform plumbing service calls in commercial/industrial facilities.
- Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in commercial and industrial buildings
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
- Soldering, brazing, welding skills
- Knowledge to conduct service/installations according to the Ohio Plumbing Code
- HVAC and Working knowledge of chilled water and heating water systems is a plus
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency computing general business math
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Work “on call” plumbing rotation
- High School Diploma or GED
- Trade school or successful completion of apprenticeship
- Current State of Ohio Master license
- 4+ years of professional plumbing experience
- Backflow License
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Drug Free and able to pass Criminal Background Check
- OSHA safety. Training will be provided if needed.
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces
- Full range of physical activity including occasional sitting, lifting, frequent stooping, crouching, kneeling, balancing, and climbing; constant standing, walking, reaching, and gripping and repetitive motions.
- Ability to climb ladders and perform job duties at high elevations
- Lifting from floor level to overhead, with occasional lifting up to 75 lbs., frequent lifting up to 50 lbs. and constant lifting up to 25 lbs.
Throughout our 30 year history, Enervise is proud to offer the finest materials and most knowledgeable team available to the commercial and industrial heating, air conditioning, refrigeration and plumbing market.
Enervise is committed to continuous technical education, implementation of total quality concepts and empowering associates to do an EXCELLENT job. We've been doing this for 30 years, and looking for HVAC and Plumbing professionals to join our team.
- Competitive pay with bonus opportunity through performance incentive program
- Annual Reviews with wage increases based upon performance
- Company Van w/AC
- Health and Dental Insurance.
- Life, Short & Long Term Disability insurance
- Tool Insurance Program
- 401K w/company match
- Professional Uniforms
- Smart phone and/or Tablet
- Paid holidays
- Employee Referral Program
Enervise is pleased to support and encourage people who are highly motivated, and want to be successful in the HVAC/Plumbing industry.
If you are interested in an employment opportunity, click the "Apply Now" button or email email@example.com