Sequence Inc. is a total quality solutions provider to the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Medical Device industries. United with our clients, we strive to provide services that result in deliverables of the highest quality. Through our knowledge, experience, and integrity we offer a level of service that is unsurpassed industry-wide. We specialize in providing excellence in Automation & Control Systems Validation, Information Systems Validation, Software Configuration/Builds & Administration, Training, Equipment & Utility Qualification and Validation, Laboratory Instrument Qualification, Project Leadership, Auditing, SOP Development, Remediation, and much more.
At Sequence Inc., our employees embody core values that strengthen our culture and guide our overall success. The ability to maintain a selfless, humble Attitude creates a respectful environment where ideas are shared and valued. Our teams possess the technical proficiency to do the work and the Aptitude to continue learning, growing and stretching their potential. Our unstoppable Initiative and willingness to get things done using new ideas grow our capabilities and drives our future achievements.
We are currently looking for an experienced IT professional on a full-time only basis to support corporate headquarters and remote staff. This position is based in Morrisville, North Carolina, and will be accountable for case management, network support and maintenance, hardware and software support, department projects, and ongoing partner support. This position will be responsible for the day-to-day management of specific project activities and deliverables, including, but not limited to:
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Case Management – responsible for all IT case issues
- Ability to work with and clearly communicate to all levels of employees
- Troubleshooting ability for any general application
- Manage daily support issues via the case management system
- Manage all cases from inception to completion
- Onboarding/offboarding – management of system accounts and access.
- Network Support and Maintenance
- IP Telephone System (Shoretel)
- Firewall – DHCP (Palo Alto)
- Port Configuration and Maintenance of Switches
- IT Hardware & Software Support
- Windows Servers
- Active Directory
- Group Policies
- Patching & Scripting
- Maintain Server & Software Backups and Recovery
- Manage and Maintain Virtual Machine Environment
- Employee Asset management
- Application Management
- Internal Department Projects
- Platform software implementation and configuration for training/documentation
- Sales support during discovery stages such as AWS setup or VM deployment
- Partner IT Support
- Computer systems deployment and updates
- Install and configuration of multiple partner programs
- Assist in the development and maintenance of IT planning and business goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Two years of IT system administrator experience
- A two-plus year degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- A solid understanding of security fundamentals and secure networks
- Experience with virtual machines and cloud-based technologies
- Hands-on administration of windows systems and networks
- Ability to develop and manage strong relationships
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency, and drive
- Willingness to update and maintain knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and maintaining personal networks
- Network + Certification, MCSA, MCSE, MCP or other relevant certification
- Understanding of how to write and maintain standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Hands-on exposure with firewalls, switches, and hardware configuration
- Experience in the following environments: Wordpress, NetSuite, OpenAir, Microsoft, AWS, Office (focus on SharePoint), Adobe, and familiar with Backup Software
Our employees must be knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile in their role, your success is our success. Here are some of the Benefits we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Education and Training Support
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer-paid long-term disability and short-term disability
- A $50,000 team member only life insurance & ADD policy
- 401k plan with employer contributions
- Generous PTO/ Time off
- Bonus Plan
- Reimbursable Expenses (Phone, Internet)
We value our employees, and beyond the great pay and benefits we offer, we care most about offering career opportunity. We are a rapidly growing consulting firm and would love to discuss the prospect of you joining our team. Sequence Inc. is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities, EOE/M/F/D/V, to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Sequence or an affiliated Sequence business may not be eligible for consideration.
We are unable to sponsor at this time.