Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other and we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
The Receptionist is responsible for answering the phones for a multi-company phone system and directing visitors/customers that come to the office. He/she will work directly with the Office Manager in a variety of administrative roles.
Office hours are 7:30am-4:30pm with a 1-hour lunch, M-F.
The pay range starts at $13-16/hour, depending on experience.
- Responsible for office reception functions including all incoming phone calls, greeting customers, vendors, and associates
- Distribute and process AP invoices
- Prepare and send out customer past due statements
- Assist in collection calls as needed
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance
- Provide general administrative and filing support for Office Manager
- Assist the Administrative Team as needed
- Process mail receipt and distribution activities and respond to routine correspondence
- Create, type, and distribute internal and external correspondence
- Complete special projects as required
- Accomplish responsibilities as required using business software as approved by WSFP
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED; and/or or one to two years related experience and/or training is preferred
- Puts forth a courteous, friendly, helpful attitude at all times when receiving office visitors, answering the phones, or dealing with other associates
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Proficient computer skills with working knowledge of business software application
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug screen test and background check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor