At Davis-Ulmer we believe that investing and empowering our employees as leaders develops an organization that delivers innovative solutions and services that create a superior customer experience. The unique blend of our leader's abilities and the ownership of their work, combined with our culture and values, creates something that is simply described as the Davis-Ulmer difference.
Since 1946, Davis-Ulmer Sprinkler Co. has been providing full service fire sprinkler, suppression, alarm, and security systems to its customers, while maintaining our reputation as being one of the best companies in the business in the Northeast region. Davis-Ulmer contributes its success to their loyal employees and customers. The company's overall work force has grown and as we move forward, we foresee continued expansion throughout the Northeast.
As a result of continued growth, we are currently seeking candidates for a National Accounts Coordinator at our office in Liverpool, NY. Please read through the following job description, if you are interested in applying, please be sure to attach a cover letter and resume for our review.
What we offer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending
- Health Savings
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life and Disability Insurance Options
The National Accounts Coordinator is responsible for the support of the service and inspections workflow as it pertains to the Company’s national accounts.
- Accepts and distributes work orders from the company portal and/or email requests
- Manages the work order status updates such as received, scheduled, on-site, completed or invoiced
- Utilizes the company portals for the use of uploading proposals and submitting invoices
- Follows-up with the customer on the proposals and invoices such as, collection activities, if invoices are received, answering questions from the customer, and other necessary administrative duties
- Works closely with both internal and external customers and provides excellent customer service and meets the demands of the deadlines set within the department
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Attentive to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to identify priorities and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft products)
- Flexible, ability to adjust to change
- Willingness to learn new tasks/responsibilities
- Initiative, ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business procedures
- High School Diploma/GED Required; Associates Degree preferred
- One year in an administrative setting or equivalent combination of education and experience
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Office environment – moderate noise
- Mostly sedentary role with the need to move about the office to copy, scan, fax and file
- May require opening of heavy file cabinets with bending, stooping, or kneeling to file
- May require light lifting of storage boxes or other light office items
LIMITATIONS and DISCLAIMER:
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
Davis-Ulmer and its subsidiaries are affirmative action and equal opportunity employers, and do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
DAVIS-ULMER'S ENDURING PURPOSE: "To Build Great Leaders"