CNUC has an employment opportunity for an Onsite Supervisor at SECO Energy in Central Florida. SECO is the third largest electric co-op in Florida and the seventh largest in the nation. Providing excellence in member services is a staple with this client who has won the J.D. Power Award several times in the last six years for “Highest in Customer Satisfaction” among cooperatives and midsize utilities in the south. This is a leadership opportunity and a chance to drive CNUC culture with our client, customers and the rest of our team.
- Two years of experience in some type of management or a leadership role (does not matter what industry this experience is in)
- Five years of experience in the utility line clearance industry is preferred
- ISA Arborist Certification
- Ability to obtain a valid Pesticide Applicators License within twelve months of hire
- Proficient communicator with the ability to resolve member complaints, employee issues and concerns
- Proficiency in the operation of personal computers and tablets
- Proficient and skilled in MS Office Products with emphasis on Outlook, Excel, & Word
- Ensure CUFs produce quality work plans
- Ensure CUFs meet monthly production targets
- Assist and resolve customer/member complaints, refusals, no contacts, and access issues
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Ensure timely and accurate timesheet and invoices are submitted each week
- Coordinate contractor activities whenever SECO activates it’s “Emergency Preparedness Plan”
- Uphold CNUC core values and maintain a positive work environment
While you take care of the power lines, we’ll take care of you and your future. Our benefits include traditional health and wellness coverage, 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), online learning, counseling services, and more.
Pre-employment and post-hiring drug screening is a condition of employment. Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
Contact Information: If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.