Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other. And we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Fire Sprinkler and Service Sales
The primary responsibility of this position is to sell service agreements for fire suppression systems inspections; sell new system designs, installations and commissioning; system modifications and upgrades as well as to sell fire sprinkler systems. The target market will be those companies in the commercial, industrial, residential, multifamily/apartment and hospitality and healthcare industries.
• Establish contact with prospective and qualified potential buyers of service agreement, system modifications and upgrades by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads and outlined marketing strategies
• Contact prospective and qualified potential buyers of new commercial fire sprinkler systems and associated equipment
• Determine customer needs by conducting site surveys and communicate effectively to educate the customer about WSFP capabilities
• Develop and maintain an active proposal backlog to support the established sales plan
• Develop and maintain new and existing customer relationships to ensure ORR meets or exceeds their expectations of a long term partner
• Support other WSFP Teams in their initiatives as they relate to your territory
• Meet the key objectives of the annual commission plan
• Five years plus experience in the fire protection industry is required
• Strong working knowledge of life safety and NFPA codes
• Viable local relationships with General Contractors
• Strong prospecting skills
• Proven ability to close
• Possess proficient communication and inter-personal skills
• Travel within the state is required
• Possess valid driver’s license; in accordance with Company policy
• Willing to pass post-offer drug screen and reference and background check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor