Title: HR Recruiter
Type: Full-Time, Non-exempt
About Wright Service Corp:
Wright Service Corp. (WSC) is a prominent leader in several environmental services industries, as the parent company to Wright Tree Service, Wright Outdoor Solutions, CNUC, Terra Spectrum Technologies, Sustainable Environmental Consultants and Wright Tree Service of the West. Wright Service Corp. has been employee owned since 2002 and headquartered in Central Iowa since 1933, when Wright Tree Service was founded by John L. Wright.
Together as a family of companies, Wright Service Corp. provides integrated vegetation management, technology solutions, consulting and operations, commercial environmental products, and residential and commercial landscaping, tree care, and other outdoor services.
From entry-level positions to management roles, WSC is committed to providing our employee-owners the training and resources needed for a fulfilling career. As our company continues to grow, new opportunities are available. WSC is currently seeking a HR Recruiter to join our team in West Des Moines, IA!
- Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting; recruit, screen and recommend placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods.
- Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Screen resumes, interview candidates, administer appropriate assessments, reference/background checks, make recommendations for hire (or not to hire) and deliver employment offers for both exempt and non-exempt positions within an assigned territory.
- Serve as an expert for recruiting candidates within an assigned territory.
- Use traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates such as career fairs/job fairs, industry-related events, college visits, etc.
- Compile and analyze data in order to make recommendations to ensure cost-efficiency.
- Develop advertising programs (internal and external) in order to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to ensure updated information on the interview process and status.
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external hiring managers to ensure the achievement of staffing goals.
- Communicate important employment information during the delivery of employment offers (benefits, compensation, etc.)
- Work with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations including equal opportunity employment.
- Track and monitor time to hire and work towards achieving positive results.
- Manage current candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Manage application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
- Maintain membership affiliations with trade/professional organizations related to our industry.
- Complete special projects by clarifying project objective, setting timetable, and conducting research.
- Protect organization’s values by keeping information confidential.
- May support the Wright Service Corps.’s family of companies by providing recruitment efforts for multiple companies.
- Perform other duties as related or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1 – 2 years of recruiting experience in a corporate or agency environment
- Strong organizational skills and tendencies; the ability to work on multiple tasks and projects concurrently; extremely detail oriented
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal skills as well as strong presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with corporate office management and field operations management.
- Must have strong initiative, solid judgment and flourish in fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Excel
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Ability to travel 25% of the time depending on hiring needs
Wright Service Corp. Offers:
- 'Dress for Your Day' Clothing Policy. Casual dress M-F which includes jeans!
- Competitive pay & great benefits including vacation, medical, dental, vision, education assistance, volunteer opportunities...just to name a few!
- Wellness Program & Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
- 401k & ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) - a retirement plan completely funded by the company!
- Team Thursdays - an office-wide team building event that occurs throughout the year.
- Rich culture - driven by private ownership and intentional leadership
To apply, please visit our website at http://www.wrightservicecorp.com/careers/ and submit an application! A pre-employment drug test and background check are a condition of employment.