MAKE THE SWITCH TO CSE TODAY!
- Ranked #1 Best Place to Work and #2 Commercial Electrical Contractor by Ranking Arizona
- Industry-leading pay
- Generous benefits - including one health insurance plan at $0 cost to the employee
- 401(k) with substantial company match
- Vacation / PTO starting at 3 weeks per year
- Paid holidays - beginning immediately
- Fun, family-oriented culture that encourages a healthy work-life balance
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Opportunities to give back to the community through our Philanthropy Committee
- Stable, long-term career - not just another job
- Employees are respected - you won't be just another number here
- Input from all employees is valued and encouraged
- Tools you need to succeed - technology, training, support
- Gym and Yoga classes provided in the office for free
- Frequent team building events; many catered meals!
We are looking for a skilled Office Coordinator to undertake a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks. You will be an integral part of ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities.
You are customer-focused and possess strong written and verbal communication skills. You are extremely organized, self-motivated, and understand the importance and significance of being the “first impression” of our office and team. You must be a self-starter and take initiative and have a can-do attitude. You will coordinate various office tasks and functions to ensure office operations run smoothly. Tasks include, but are not limited to, administrative tasks, answering phones, maintaining office supplies, and scheduling meetings and appointments. A high school diploma or GED is required. Must have at least 1-2 years of experience in an administrative role. This position will be great for someone who wants to grow and build a career with a company - we will teach, train, and mentor you!
Please follow these steps to apply:
- Submit your resume and cover letter as a PDF for review.
Subject to Background and MVR check. Work performed in a regular office environment (required to sit for long periods of time, infrequent light physical effort required).