Classic Industrial Services is dedicated to providing high-quality industrial construction services. We have been in business for over 25 years and our current area of focus includes industrial insulation, scaffolding, siding, and refractory services.
National Business Development Manager
Job Title: National Business Development Manager
Reports to: Branch Manager
Management Role: Manager
- Identify new sales leads and provide appropriate follow-up.
- Promote the services and products of Classic Industrial Services.
- Research organizations to identify new leads and potential new markets, as well as research future planned projects.
- Research the needs of other companies and identify the decision makers.
- Contact potential clients to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives.
- Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
- Contact clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products.
- Negotiate sales.
- Develop sales goals and ensure they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, construction management, or related area or equivalent.
- 3+ years of successful sales experience in the Industrial Construction market.
- Industrial Construction related: 3 years (Required)
- Successful Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
- Willing to pass a background check and pre-employment drug test
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Effective oral, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Skill in prioritizing and successfully completing obligations.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Walk (move, traverse) Frequently
- Used hands/fingers to handle or feel (operate, activate, use, prepare, inspect, place, detect, position) Frequently
- Climb (stairs, ladders) or balance (ascend/descend, work atop, traverse) Frequently
- Talk/hear (communicate, detect, converse with, discern, convey, express oneself, exchange information) Constantly
- See (detect, determine, perceive, identify, recognize, judge, observe, inspect, estimate, asses) Constantly
- Reaching: Often
Hazards and Atmospheric Conditions:
This position is primarily office based and most work is done in an office environment. Occasionally this position may require site visits to active construction sites. On a construction site, the employee may be required to climb ladders and walk in areas under construction. While on construction sites, the employee must wear proper protective equipment such as hard hat, eye and hearing protection, high visibility vest, etc. The employee must be familiar with all company safety equipment and is required to follow company safety procedures, prior to entering the construction site
Equipment and Tools:
Equipment used for job:
Constructions site visits may require: Hard Hat, Safety Glasses, High Visibility Vest, Etc.
List vehicles driven: Light Truck or car
Valid state issued driver’s license and a safe driving record required to operate company vehicle
Disclaimer: This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; and nothing in this herein restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This job description is subject to change at any time.
Classic is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing law.