Delta Fire was formed in 1963 by fire protection engineers William A. Pickett and Nels C. Sparr. The duo wanted to build a professional organization they could be personally proud of. With that goal in mind, and their leadership and ability to attract good people, Delta Fire has grown to be one of the largest and most respected fire protection contractors in the intermountain area.
For years our main business focused on the design, installation and service of fire prevention and fire suppression services, but our alarm security and monitoring divisions are growing rapidly. Delta Fire currently employs more than 180 people, and we have experience in a variety of markets, including: commercial, residential, industrial, energy and power, mining, government and military.
We are headquartered in Salt Lake City, but have a total of seven office locations to serve a huge part of the intermountain area, including the Salt Lake Valley and southern Utah, Reno and northwest Nevada, and southern Idaho.
Delta Fire was acquired by APi Group, Inc. in 2008 and since then it has been able to benefit from the synergy of more than 35 companies; including competitive manufacturer pricing, robust insurance and bonding, and extensive safety and leadership training and resources. We are an industry leader in the installation of pre-action, foam, deluge, carbon dioxide and other clean agent and special hazard systems.
Delta Fire is committed to customer satisfaction and cutting edge technology, and we work hard to service our customers’ systems safely and quickly. We have an incredible safety record, and also believe in using sustainable business practices to improve and protect our environment.
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401K, Employee Stock Plan.
Fire Alarm/Low Voltage Sales
Delta Fire Systems is seeking an individual to join our team as a Fire Alarm Service Salesperson. The primary responsibility of this position is to sell service agreements for fire alarm system designs, installations and commissioning; sell system modifications and upgrades. The target market will be those companies in the commercial, industrial, hospitality and healthcare industries.
- Establish contact with prospective and qualified potential buyers of service agreements by scheduling sales calls, following up of leads and outlined marketing strategies
- Estimate Fire Alarm Contract Jobs and create Relationships with potential partners for new contract work
- Establish contact with prospective and qualified potential buyers of new systems, system modifications and upgrades by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads and outlined marketing strategies.
- Determine customer needs by conducting site surveys and communicate effectively to educate the customer about WSFP capabilities.
- Develop and maintain an active proposal backlog to support the established sales plan
- Develop and maintain new and existing customer relationships to ensure OR meets or exceeds their expectations of a long-term partner.
- Support other Delta/WSFP Teams in their initiatives as they relate to your territory
- Meet the key objectives of annual commission plan
- 3-5 years experience in the fire alarm industry
- Viable local relationships with General Contractors
- Strong prospecting skills
- Proven ability to close
- Possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug test, background and reference check
All qualified applicants with Delta Fire Systems Inc. will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor